The 3rd Global Congress for Consensus in Pediatrics and Child Health
From: 13 February 2014 To: 16 February 2014
Association of General Practitioners of Macedonia
On behalf of Prof. Manuel Katz and the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to inform you that The 3rd Global Congress for Consensus in Pediatrics and Child Health will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on February 13-16, 2014. CIP Congress brings an innovative and stimulating global academic debate platform searching for consensus and agreements on main child health pathologies, difficulties and controversies.
The concept for the CIP Congress and program was developed for Pediatricians working in Primary and Secondary Care, as well as for specialists in the diverse areas of Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgeons, Family Medicine Doctors, General Practitioners, Researchers and Policy Makers.
The outstanding scientific program will feature distinguished keynote addresses, cutting edge state-of-the-art lectures, controversial debates, and compelling presentations by main leaders in Pediatrics.
We would be pleased if you would kindly consider supporting our congress. Participating as a Supporting Organization is a non-financial commitment to publicize the CIP 2014 Congress to your members, such as through your newsletters, website postings, and mailing lists, in return for such promotional consideration and in addition to the benefits listed below.
As a Supporting Organization we would like to ask you to:
- Publicize our Congress on your website and/or on your event calendar.
- Send a newsletter on our behalf to your members, informing them about our Congress.
In exchange for your support, we will:
- List you as a Supporting Organization and include your logo on the congress website and final program
- List any upcoming events that your organization may have on the Congress website;
- Provide you with the opportunity to distribute your organization’s marketing materials in either the delegate bags and/or on the future meetings table at the congress itself;
For further information about the Congress, we invite you to visit the website: www.cipediatrics.org
We hope that your organization will agree to support the congress and we look forward to working with you to take this forward.
CIP 2014 Congress, Marketing and Sales Manager