The 2nd International Multidisciplinary Forum on Palliative Care (IMFPC 2013)
We are pleased to inform you that The 2nd International Multidisciplinary Forum on Palliative Care (IMFPC 2013) will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria from October 3-6, 2013.
Palliative care is an important part of the treatment of every patient with a life threatening illness. It is provided from the moment of diagnosis throughout the trajectory of the illness in order to improve symptom control and quality of life of the patients and their families. In certain countries palliative care has received accreditation as a specific specialty. However, each nurse and physician needs to acquire basic knowledge and skills in palliative care whether they specialize in family medicine, geriatrics, oncology, neurology, internal medicine, pediatrics or surgery.
The IMFPC 2013 Conference will focus on innovative educational sessions in palliative care for non-palliative care specialists , as well as including presentations, interactive workshops, and research at various levels of development.
We would be pleased if you would kindly consider supporting our conference. Participating as a Supporting Organization is a non-financial commitment to publicize the IMFPC 2013 Conference to your members, such as through your newsletters, website postings, and mailing lists, in return for such promotional consideration and in addition to the benefits listed below.
As a Supporting Organization we would like to ask you to:
- Publicize our Conference on your website and/or on your event calendar.
- Send a newsletter on our behalf to your members, informing them about our Conference.
In exchange for your support, we will:
- List you as a Supporting Organization and include your logo on the Conference website;
- List you as a Supporting Organization in the Conference program;
- List any upcoming events that your organization may have on the Conference website;
- Provide you with the opportunity to distribute your organization’s marketing materials in either the delegate bags and/or on the future meetings table at the conference itself;
For further information about the Conference, we invite you to visit the website: www.imfpc.org.